Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 201

Hello there!

Welcome to this week's edition of The Deconstructed Sketch!

I love this sketch (as I always do, right?). I always love sketches that are super versatile and have banners! 

I am still on my awesome vacation, but I brought along a little travel kit of papercrafting goodies so that I could participate in the weekly sketches. It was fun to challenge myself to use only what I had brought with me, rather than an entire craft store room full of product.

For this week's sketch I used Basic Grey's Vivienne collection and a sentiment stamp by Ali Edwards from Technique Tuesday's So Very Thankful set.




Here is the list of the other DT members so you can see how they were inspired  by this week's sketch:

If you want to play along with us at The Deconstructed Sketch this week, the linky tool and details are over on Jen's blog!

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! Beautiful sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this wonderful sentiment...great way to make it shine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS