Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 202

Hello there!

Welcome to this week's edition of The Deconstructed Sketch!

I have finally returned home from my awesome adventure. 4000 miles, 3 weeks, 9 National Parks. It was amazing! As soon as I got home, I was hit with a terrible migraine that put me in bed for a couple of days, so I am a little late in creating and posting my card. 

My mom's birthday is coming up in  a few days, so this card is for her. I used Graphic 45's Home Sweet Home paper collection and stamp set. Lots of inking and distressing, a bit of burlap and lace trim and a couple of PTI Enchanted Evening buttons finish it off.


Here is the list of the other DT members so you can see how they were inspired  by this week's sketch:

If you want to play along with us at The Deconstructed Sketch this week, the linky tool and details are over on Jen's blog!

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you had to end your wonderful vacation with a headache. Hope you are feeling better! I know your Mom will lover her birthday card too! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I appreciate each and every one! Have a great day!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS